Dark fiber is an optical transport between two points without active equipment between them through the optical our infrastructure, using owned or leased active devices at both ends of the line.
The service allows you to hire one or more optical fibers, optical part of our communication infrastructure between two points without active equipment between them.
Our advantages are:
- Use of infrastructure for the transmission of data from point to point.
- No restrictions on the connection interface and signaling.
- Customer has full control and manage their own transmission medium.
- The customer receives rent optical fibers with the highest reliability
- The presence of dark fiber opens up opportunities for transfer of information between two points at a speed exceeding 45 GBPS
- Non-stop servicing routes
Points at which we can provide dark fiber can be seen on the map.